|The “Ciência Viva” Science Centre recommends schools and other institutions to make group visits.
In this case, the group should have at least 5 elements.
Before visiting us don’t forget to:
- Take note of all the issues you would like to bring up during the visit;
- Try to anticipate the issues that probably would be more interesting to the group;
- Prepare questions/challenges that can be solved with the experiments and explanations given in the visit;
- Transform the visit in a discovery game
Know the rules in order to bring the best environment for you and for the other visitors:
- The assistants of the Centre aren’t mere employees with normal vigilance functions .They were specifically trained to aid the public in the interpretation of the phenomena/experiments. If doubts exists, they are the ones to ask: They are there to help.
- In case of schools visits, the accompanied adults are responsible for the Childs behaviour in the centre. A visit can be cancelled if bad behaviour (of one or more elements) arises and persists;
- The movement of the persons in the Centre is coordinated by your assistant, and the group shall always be accompanied by a responsible adult.